The Houston Texas Temple

March 8, 2010

Gavin + Mommy's Day of Fun - Feb.9

Tuesday was FREE Breakfast at Denny's, and since I'm all about free, and inside when it's freezing cold, I thought we'd venture out of the house. So we enjoyed a great breakfast at the restaurant, just the two of us. That was fun.
And since it was 40 degrees with wind, and we hadn't been out to play for a few days, we went to the playplace at the mall.

We went to Godiva and got Daddy's Valentines present, and my free monthly gift. Gavin was happy too because I shared "Mommy's expensive chocolates" with him, as he calls them.
Gavin is very good at jumping from the log to the mushrooms, and he learned to climb up and in to the big tree stumps there, just like he always sees the big kids do. He finally learned to do it himself, and was so happy.

He even got a hold of the camera and got me and my belly on the bench (missed my head a bit), and went down the row of candy machines and took a picture of almost everyone. You can tell what he likes when you flip through ________________________ the pictures on the camera.
So few days left of just me and him. I'm trying to make the most of it, and enjoy every minute.

3 comments:

Wayne and Connie said...

We love the the pictures. Yes enjoy these last few days with Gavin. The birth order syndrome will start very soon. We love you and miss you guys.

Jessie said...

you're due in less than a week! we are excited for you guys! :)

Lori Knobel said...

So cute! Sounds like he had a fun and special time with mommy. That's great! Things definitely do change when the second child comes along. So enjoy these last couple days! And good luck with everything! Keep us posted!