The Houston Texas Temple

February 5, 2010

34 1/2 wks, Feb 1

another Gavin photography photo. He's learned the focus feature, so pictures come out much more clear more often now.
I'm 36" around, have gained 22lbs total and am 34cm curvature. (2lbs away from when i delivered Gavin, and 1cm shy). I still don't feel very big, and I like this little belly. She can stay in as long as she'd like, as long as it's not till April.


Today, Fri. Feb. 4th, I'm actually 35 wks, according to how she's been measuring all along, and I just wrote on facebook that I was thinking this morning that I'm now on an "expected shipment time" where my baby should arrive in 4-6 wks. 5wks from tomorrow would be perfect, when Dale starts his spring break. We'll see.


And this is Gavin on Wed., helping to organize Walmart. The next row you don't see was red and green race cars. I wonder where he gets this from! [Dale & I both, really]. He makes me smile ; )

5 comments:

Grandma Berg said...

He is so cute and really growing. Your baby will be here before we all know it. You are looking good.

Jessie said...

maybe it's the angle... but that does not look like a little belly. :) but you know i LOVE big bellies, and i think you look great. as long as you can still get around and move and are feeling good, that's all that matters. :)

Jessica M said...

You look great! I just passed 36 weeks and whew, but I'm ready to have this baby!

Lori Knobel said...

I love the baby belly! Too cute! Gavin is a cutie too! My little Angela loves to help *organize* shelves and things anytime we go shopping too! lol

Steven and Emily Bell said...

Even at 34 weeks you still look amazing! Can't wait to see the pics of your new babe! :)