The Houston Texas Temple

March 17, 2010

My Belly Ball

While I was at the park with Gavin last week, I decided to occupy myself with the camera, and took pictures of my belly. I showed them to Dale and couldn't believe how completely round it looked. He said that's why he's always saying it looks fake, like I strapped on a fake belly at Motherhood Maternity or something, because from the back I look completely normal. That would explain the "Oh, congratulations" sort of comments I seem to get a lot in public.
In any matter, I'm going to miss my little belly when its gone. I now only have less than 5 days with her so close, and my pregnancy cuteness will be all over. Bitter Sweet.

4 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

If you want her to come out, have sex. Thats how Westin came! Honestly. Maybe 2 or 3 hours later contractions started.

Jessie said...

i am laughing so hard at christi's comment! :) westin is going to LOVE hearing that story from her when he is older! :)

i love your beach ball you have tucked up under your shirt. perfectly round. cute.

Eve and Tim DeLoach x2 said...

wow it is really round!

Sandi and Curtis said...

I hope she can get out of there! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see her!