The Houston Texas Temple

March 9, 2010

Girlying It Up!

My lampshade I made to coordinate the "Rose Cottage" fabric Dale made her quilt out of and other crib coordinates my mom is making. When she has a room, it'll be very cute.
I get to use the lamp sooner though.
Hopefully next week when I wake up to feed a baby.

I've begun Bowing, thanks to my fabulous friends and our "Bow nights" that usually last till midnight. In the two hours I learned to make them, I managed to complete 1, the yellow, white & green one. Thankfully Julie had me over to her house and whipped out the others for me. I completed her little white headband with sheer pink roses and bows to match her outfit for the hospital.
I always learn such wonderful things from my friends.
Can I just take them with me if I go?

8 comments:

Leslie Barnum said...

So cute! Good luck hopefully she comes soon. What are you guys going to name her?

Betty Gibb said...

Hurry, Dales' time off is running out. We are looking foward to baby Berg. Love you, G&G Such cute little bows!

Wayne and Connie said...

Vanessa, I love the lamp, so sweet! Petal's is going to love it too.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Darling!!! Now get that baby out! We would like to meet her...via pictures!

Lori Knobel said...

Oh I love all the cute girly stuff!!

Texas Tingey said...

Oh Vanessa! How fun if y'all stayed a bit longer!!!!!!!!!
You are doing great! The lamp shade is so pretty. How'd ya do it?
Hope ya have a baby before I get back!!!!

Grandma Berg said...

Cute lamp shade and bows, Gavin will love his baby sister and I know dad and mom will also.
Love you, grandma

Jessica M said...

What cute projects! I'm a sucker for hairbows myself. Hope all goes well with your delivery!