The Houston Texas Temple

October 25, 2009

Tid Bits - sept 09

We finally got our new camera, killer steal on Amazon and 12 megapixel, and these are Dale's first test shots.
There's never as many photos of me, so Dale got me making dinner. I'm 14 wks pregnant here.

This is the only thing Lego I have from a Construction Engineering Banquet gift when I used to go to those in High School. Gavin LOVES making his different versions of a tractor.

Shadrach & Meshach, our Leopard Tortoises, now 3 1/2 yrs old.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

what the heck?! how on earth are you showing at 14 weeks?! i am SO jealous! you look good. let's have some current posts now that you have your new camera. :)

and congrats on the new (almost) baby. you said you were going to wait until dale was done with law school, so we were surprised when we read it on your facebook. (next time, by the way, we want a call) :)

miss you guys!