The Houston Texas Temple

October 25, 2009

Motorhome Trip to Flagstaff - July 09

My Grandma Dee called my dad on a Sunday and said she'd be driving through Flagstaff on Monday on her way home to CA. So good thing my dad had bought a little motor home from a guy the month before. I took off work and my Dad, us three girls, and our two boys pack up and headed up to cool country for a wonderful sweatshirt wearing day in the middle of July. It was great to see Grandma, and go road tripping with Dad and my sisters, just like we used to. We missed having mom though. She's the responsible one that went to work.
If you didn't know, Gavin has a love for his "Silkie Blankies", and I thought this was best case scenario for a 4 hr road trip.

Our "Yurt", a Native American style round hut my dad rented for us girls at the campground. It came equipped with wooden floors, a wood burning stove, and bunk beds. It was quite charming.

Inside the Yurt. We're blocking the boys, Hunter & Gavin, with a storage box to keep them inside.


The George Group:
Gpa Clayton, Gma Dee, Dad
Gavin, Me, Hunter, Megan, Lauren

Gma Dee & Dad
(He's wearing his good smile!)

Great Gma Dee & Gavin before bedtime.

No comments: