The Houston Texas Temple

October 25, 2009

The Biltmore Resort - end of July 09

This year, Dale is also the Dean of Delta Theta Phi (a law fraternity for legal professionals, male and female) at his law school. So, he was invited to the semi-annual conference at the Biltmore Resort, which happened to be right where we already were, in Phoenix, AZ! It was nice to have a 3 day weekend together to hang out at a Resort & Spa.

I went to the events I could, ate lots of great food and even got to listen to the Clerk of the US Supreme Court speak. THAT, was amazing. He has such awesome stories and teachings for life and leadership. Dale was so great and had made a reservation for me to get a "Champagne Pedicure" at the salon there. My toes felt very fancy.
View from the patio of our room out to part of the center walkway/courtyard. We even got to make S'mores one night on the lawn. I've never had S'mores served from a catering table before. That was fun.

No comments: