The Houston Texas Temple

May 14, 2012

Gavin's preschool class picture

[you can CLICK on the picture to see it bigger]
Of course he's the one laughing hysterically on the front row at "Mr. Funny" taking the picture. He just cracks me up.
If you ever hear him talk about friends, Aubrey is tall with blonde pig tails next to the teacher in the back, and Ella is in the front row with dark hair sitting 2 over from him.
I'm so glad he's had such a fun year in Preschool, it's just so sad that it's almost over, and he won't be my Preschooler any more. He tells me and his teacher's all the time that he'll miss them when he's in Kindergarten. He is such a sweet boy that loves to learn, and I love him. 

2 comments:

Wayne and Connie said...

Love that picture, Gavin still in his boots!

Grandma Berg said...

Love the picture, what a happy little boy!