The Houston Texas Temple

October 1, 2010

just for me, I love them like this

Do you see why Gavin loves our new mall? I love that he loves all things space, and NASA and rocket ships since his 2nd birthday. He's just so brilliant, which provides it's own challenges, but I love being able to teach him and read to him and have the most interesting conversations with him as he learns. And I can always count on him to help by entertain Linnaea and make her giggle like no one else can.

My sweet girl. I love feeling so important and loved by such a tiny person. I also love when she enjoys sleeping in her own crib. Will she always squeeze hug me like she does when I
pick her up and let me smooch her cheeks? I hope so.

4 comments:

Brent and Lauren said...

oh my goodness! what a cute sleeping baby! She is so precious

Wayne and Connie said...

So cute and I still love hugging my little girls.

Sandi and Curtis said...

I love the DC temple on your blog! Your kids are so cute! Gavin still looks like Christian!

Karen said...

Oh, how has she gotten so big since I saw her in June!! What a little doll. Sounds like your Washington stay is going to be a good one!