The Houston Texas Temple

August 29, 2010

Walk across D.C. - 2 , Aug. 19

"Look at Us.... we're tourists!"

First time underground, in the Subway
(the other 3, not Vanessa's)

Capital Building

Lincoln Memorial
(we had to take turns. I had to wait till I could feel my legs again after pushing 30-40 lbs in a stroller all the way across D.C.)

more Gavin photography
really...proof I walked up all those stairs after walking all that way. Gavin on the other hand walked up and down a total of 3 times. 1st with Dale, 2nd with me, 3rd when he decided to mention when we reached the bottom that now he would like to pee....of course Dale inherited that 3rd trip as well.

1 comment:

Dale Lee Berg III said...

What Vanessa didn't tell you is that I pushed the stroller most of the way, not her, even though I also had Linnaea.