The Houston Texas Temple

January 7, 2010

Dale receives Tax Scholarship !




We were invited to the end of the year Christmas Banquet for the Tax Executive Institute (Houston Chapter) for Dale to receive the Tax Scholarship he was awarded from them. It had an India theme, with wonderful traditional Indian food (that I LOVE), and authentic prizes from India. I won the leather etched painted Elephant piggy bank for our table, and the beautiful silk scarf I'm wearing in the picture. Yeah for Dale!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just got caught up on all your posts! You look great! Looks like you have all been having a great time!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Congrats Dale!!!

Lewis Family said...

Congratulations Dale! I know you deserve it (and I know Vanessa deserved the prized she won!)!

Lewis Family said...

prizes